There is always light at the end of the tunnel and we are very excited to share the news with you. As we have glided into Phase 2 of resuming activities in Singapore, Sri’s Yoga will be reopening it’s doors for physical classes from August 1st. Be rest assured that we will reopen adhering to the restrictions and exclusions as per MoH’s advisory.
- We will ensure that all our clients and students are safe and protected while practicing yoga together
- We will make sure to adhere to the safety protocols such as:
- Check in and check out with SafeEntry QR codes
- Maintaining a safe distance of 2 meters between each mat
- Sanitising before and after each class
- Everyone adheres to wearing masks while not exercising
- Checking temperature before entering the premises
Please find our August schedule and register to reserve a mat space. However, we understand if you still prefer to stay at home and choose to register for our online classes. We have Hybrid sessions for you to choose from.
We want to thank everyone for always being supportive and having their spirits high during the most difficult times. We are humbled with the response we received for the smooth transition from a physical class to an online class since March. We were thrilled that most of you increased the number of sessions attended. Our heartfelt gratitude to each one of you for always supporting us.
Together we overcome the hurdles and together we stay strong and fit.
Let me know if you have any questions n the comments section below and do share it with your loved ones.
Until next time, stay happy and stay calm.