TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of our Sri’s Yoga website (a reference to this “website” is to https://sris.yoga, or such other URL as Sri’s Yoga may from time to time determine, and to any page appearing in a sub-directory, including but not limited to the text, information, graphics, images, links, sound and video sequences displayed herein).
Please read through the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, please discontinue your use of this website immediately. If you do use this website, your use indicates that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
- This website provides a venue for you to access our content, to use our website as a resource, to obtain information about our services and products, to register as a student, to enroll for various fitness classes, and to share your views and interests with us and other users of this website
- Any use of this website, including but not limited to the uses set out in paragraph 1.a above, constitutes a use of this website which is governed by the Terms
- Unless otherwise specified, the copyright to the contents, including without limitation all design, text and graphics, of all the pages in this website is owned by or licensed to Sri’s Yoga
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are the property of Sri’s Yoga or other respective owners who have granted Sri’s Yoga the license or rights to use such trademarks, service marks and trade names
- The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Sri’s Yoga
- You undertake that, in using this web site, you will not take any action that will result in any violation of any law or that could create any civil liability for Sri’s Yoga or cause Sri’s Yoga to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet service providers or other vendors
- Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 3b above, you shall not use any device, software or computer program to interfere or attempt to interfere with the workings of this web site or any transaction being conducted on this web site and you shall not take any action or omit to take any action which may result in the introduction of any viruses or computer programs that could damage, interfere with, intercept, modify or expropriate any system, data or information in this website or its associated software, hardware and servers
4. DISCLAIMERS & LIABILITIES
- This web site is intended for users of all aged 18 and over. The content of this web site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice to you. You should not rely on any material in this web site to make any decision or take any action or to refrain from so doing. Any use of this web site by users under 18 is assumed by Sri’s Yoga to be a use with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- The content provide in our website should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice as your circumstances are different to other users
- Before taking any action or decision based in whole or in part on the content in our website, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decision or taking such action. You should also seek professional advice in appropriate circumstances (such as medical advice)
- The pages of this web site may contain technical errors and inaccuracies and the information in this web site, particularly information as to prices, availability, and schedules of courses, may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. You should be aware that, unless and until you receive confirmation about a transaction, price and availability information is subject to change without notice
- No representation or warranty is given that this web site, or web sites that are linked to this web site, is free from computer viruses or any other impairing computer program
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sri’s Yoga, and its employees do not accept any liability for any type of loss, damage or injury whatsoever arising out of or in connection with information appearing on or through this web site, the use of or inability to use this web site or transactions or intended transactions on or through this web site
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sri’s Yoga takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
- You shall indemnify Sri’s Yoga from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses which Sri’s Yoga may incur or suffer in connection with your use of this website
6. TERMINATION OF ACCESS & MEMBERSHIP
- Without prejudice to other remedies which we may have, we reserve our rights to suspend or terminate your membership or access to our services if you breach the Terms, if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by you or if we have reasonable cause to believe that your use of this website may cause legal liability to you, to Sri’s Yoga or to other users
7. ADDITIONAL RULES OF USE
- We reserve the right to post from time to time additional rules or policies that relate to the use of specific parts or services on this website. Such additional rules or policies will be posted in the relevant sections of this website and will form part of the Terms
8. EXTERNAL LINKS
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
9. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- The Terms and use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Singapore
- By your use of this website, you unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Singapore