REFUNDS FOR COURSE FEES
- Full refunds will be issued upon notification to the School before the commencement of the course.
- Partial/pro-rated refunds will be given if classes have been taken.
- Refunds will not be given if training classes are missed however students are allowed to use towards the next class. This is only valid for 30 days from the date the class was missed.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at (+65) 8322-3114.
CANCELLED OR RESCHEDULED CLASSES
- If training classes are reschedule by the School, students do not have to do anything and can just attend the new session. In case, students are not able to attend that specific rescheduled class, they can take up another class in lieu of this reschedule class within the next 30 days.
- If training classes are cancelled by the School due to unforeseen circumstances and are not being rescheduled, fee paid for that class can be used for any future class up to 60 days.
- In both the above cases, School will give proper notification at least an hour before the class starts.
- Refunds for any payments deemed suspicious by the Police or relevant authorities and are put under investigation may be frozen until the relevant investigating authorities authorize a release of funds.